Finally Home!

Well, its taken way longer than I expected and far more second guessing than I normally do with my work, but I finally got the transmission and engine in its final resting place in the chassis. All the little details of each new step and all the little chain reaction things that putting in a modern engine and transmission brings were finally finished. Quite a bit to floor work to do with the transmission tunnel, but I’ll start to tackle that next. Measure twice, then measure twice more, adjust, measure five or six more times and weld it in! I guess I’ll find out once I start driving it if I got the drivetrain angles in correctly! First picture just how far back the Tremec sits as compared to the factory mount. Had to build a new mount and position it well behind the where the glide was bolted in.